Allows users to save searches with certain parameters to their account and get notifications when properties matching creteria arrive.
Current version: 3.0.1
Release date: 03 June 2022
- FW Real Estate 5.1.x or higher
Allows a visitor to have a search saved and receive updates when a search matching his/her requests appears on the property list.
FWRE Saved Searches Product Change Log
Version 3.0.0 (Major) released on 13 Feb 2022, 4 modifications
- UIKit (replacement to Bootstrap) layout redesign.
- Language constants revision and correction.
- Configuration parameters update and optimization.
- Bugfix clean up and optimization.
Version 2.3.0 (Minor) released on 21 Sep 2021, 3 modifications
- Added new [street] [street_number] [city] notification email placeholders.
- Added a separate [image_url] placeholder to manipulate property row in [property_list] output.
- Fixed [bdr] notification email to show integer numbers.
Version 2.2.1 (Maintenance) released on 17 Sep 2021, 1 modification
- Correction on how address is rendered based on address elements and configuration parameters.
Version 2.2.0 (Minor) released on 17 Sep 2021, 3 modifications
- Significantly optimized notification algorithm to speed up emails dispatching.
- Removed one notification a day limit.
- Revised add-on code and optimized its performance.
Version 2.1.0 (Minor) released on 09 Sep 2021, 3 modifications
- Notification email templates with placeholders
- Major Joomla! 4 review
- Joomla! 4 router update
Version 2.0.0 (Major) released on 22 Jun 2021, 2 modifications
- Major add-on review in terms of architecture and functionality.
- Joomla! 4.0.x compatibility.
Version 1.0.3 (Maintenance) released on 13 Jul 2020, 1 modification
- Cron job system update. Critical issue.
Version 1.0.2 (Maintenance) released on 17 Jun 2020, 1 modification
- Fixed the bug to correctly save searches via FWRE Search module.
Version 1.0.1 (Maintenance) released on 13 Mar 2020, 1 modification
- Special update to make add-on work with Joomla! native update system and show updates available if logged in into Fastw3b account with client Access Code.