Creating a Pizzeria Website with FW Food Menu
A good pizza place needs attractive and informative pizza menu. Have a look at a pizza menu we created with FW Food Menu. A live version is available on FW Food Menu Pizzeria showcase demo.
Reading time: 10 mins. Implementation time: 50 mins.
Check out our Pizzeria restaurant Guide for more details on configuring Pizzeria menu. The pizzeria menu should be intuitive, well-organized, and attractive so the customer could be inspired by your menu and easily find out what’s included into a desired Pepperoni pizza.
Our Pizzeria menu is a great example of an effective and good-looking 3 columns menu with beautiful meals images, stylish meals backgrounds, tiered pricing, and descriptions of ingredients. You can create the same pizza menu all by yourself, and you don’t need to be a professional. This showcase can be a good fit to any other fast food restaurant type - fish and chips, sandwiches, hamburgers, tacos, ice cream, etc. The only difference will be in meals’ types and the number of categories you will need to create. We will describe the page of the menu, its elements, and the business idea behind each element. Make sure to understand that to proceed with creating the same menu you need to prepare media content and install FW Food Menu to your Joomla website. To learn how to get started with FW Food Menu, review Getting started documentation page. If you have media content and FW Food Menu ready, it takes less than one hour to create a similar online menu. The overall process for creating such a menu looks as follows:
- Prepare media content - images of different pizza types (30 mins).
- Install FW Food Menu to present your online menu with a simple and elegant design that fits your pizza place (5 mins).
- Display all meals to show their images, pricing, portion sizes, and descriptions (40 mins).
- Configure promo options to highlight and style specific meal items (5 mins). Let’s review the Pizzeria restaurant menu we created below. Pizza menu page
Pizza menu page
A pizza menu should be colorful with appetizing images and complete details. A customer should be able to look through the menu before they start ordering. Make sure you have a clear list of the meals you have on offer. Aside from a clear list, it is also a great tool that you can promote your meals with.
This page is created based on the Menu layout allowing to display a category along with meals included in this category on the same page. The meals are arranged in three columns and each meal has a list of ingredients, available sizes and respective price for each size. Some of the meals are marked with Recommended and New promo emphasizing that the meal is worth paying attention to. Let’s review each element of the menu below:
- Page title. A title of the Pizzeria restaurant.
- Menu section title. A clear title of the menu section. You can add as many menu sections as it is provided by your menu.
- Menu section description. We added a text and image for a menu section description. You can add either of them or both.
- Meal. Meal referring to the Pizza category.
- New promo. A new meal highlighted with a blue label. You can choose between 4 promo options - Special, Recommended, New, and Meal of the Day. Each promo is styled differently.
- Meal background image. We placed a paper styled background image for each meal. Aside from a background image, you can set a background color.
- Meal image. An appetizing meal photo attracting the eye.
- Meal title. A beautifully styled and easy-to-find meal title.
- Meal description. A description of meal ingredients to provide your customers with more details.
- Prices and sizes. Clear pricing terms outlining meal sizes and corresponding prices for each size.
Our Pizzeria menu features a simple layout and design, allows to emphasize specials, style meals with beautiful background images and color, and many more. We have clearly outlined all the steps for creating such a menu in our Pizzeria Restaurant guide. Should you have any problems while configuring the menu, feel free to ask questions in the comments section at the bottom of the documentation page or contact us using General Questions form in your Client Section.