Adds images to meals listing with option to show them on to the left, right, top or hide. Having images for the category it would add a nice slide show of meals in Category List view when hovering a category. Also adds an image to category title with top/left/right option. Often category image to use group of meals listed in it.
- FW Food Menu 5.0.x or higher
FWFM Images Product Change Log
- Fixed a double loading of the lightbox for the same meal.
- All images are stored with the same 1:1 (square) proportion and has a crop tool on upload to select a crop area.
- Meal image drag & drop ordering when editing a meal in admin section.
- New language concept uses one language file for all add-ons.
- Meal image enlarged when the Order button was clicked, bug fixed.
- When Inline zoom was set, a click on order button worked as an image zoom. The bug is fixed.
- Category title image now shows uploaded photo and Remove button in order to remove image completely.
- Images display optimization.
- Category images bugs cleanup.
- New site option to zoom images inline by clicking a small preview.
- See multiple images by hovering meal image from left to right on site menu.
- Admin -> Meals list shows a number of uploaded images.
- Removed Meal Image Size parameter from Admin to make images on site totally responsive.
- Changed images lightbox background to white.
- Multiple images for the same meal option.
- Lightbox for a full screen preview with a slideshow for images on click.
- Joomla! 4.0 compatibility. Add-on will only work with FW Food Menu v4.0 or higher!
- New Image size parameter with width and height set in pixels that autoresizes and keeps aspect ration on resize.
- Category layout background slideshow can now be in combination with category title image.
- Category layout Image Title parameter controls its visibility and position.
- - Integration into new component to work in unified admin system with improved context help.
- - Updated language constants to match new concept.
- - Updated Admin design styles for layout consistency.
- - Hover options for Admin parameters explaining the need and options.
- Now you can add a title image and configure to show it on top of a title, on the left or right.
- Supports FWFM Order Basket add-on.
- Supports category back up if images backup option is selected.
Meal Add/Editdialog and a Title image parameter to
Category Add/Edit. Also
FWFM Imagesenables meal slideshow in background of a category block on a
Categories layout, if set by settings.
Categories. Use category parameters to design unique style for a group of categories by setting parameters for parent gallery or any individual category.
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Categories
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Categories -> click New/Edit button
Main Settingstab in Admin panel go to
FW Food Menu -> Categories -> New/Editbutton in Toolbar.
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Meals
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Meals -> click New/Edit button
Categories Layoutparameters can be overwritten with a
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Settings
Categories Layoutshows categories with their titles, short descriptions. number of meals and View Menu button, depending on settings.
Categorieslook may vary depending on a parent category or global
Admin Main Menu -> Menus -> [Some Menu] -> Add New Menu item->
FW Food Menu -> Categories Layout
Title image option will show only category
Title image set in a category parameters.
Title image position is defined by parameter below or parameter set in a category. Parameter below has a priority.
Meal slideshow is an option when a category block shows all meals images as a background slideshow for a category block. If this parameter selected only slideshow will be shown.
Both option will show
Title image along with
Meal slideshow at the same time.
None option will show no images at all. Neither Title image nor Meals slideshow even if images are set.
Title imageis visible this parameter will define category image position in relation to a category title.