Multilingual option for FW Food Menu. After add-on is installed and activated you will be able to select a language for every meal and category when editing information. A number of languages available is a number of languages installed on your Joomla! website.
Current version: 3.0.0
Release date: 03 June 2022
- FW Food Menu 5.0.x or higher
Translate FW Food Menu in as many languages as you have installed on your website.
FWFM Multilingual Product Change Log
Version 2.1.0 (Minor) released on 06 Oct 2021, 1 modification
- New language concept uses one language file for all add-ons.
Version 2.0.3 (Maintenance) released on 22 Sep 2021, 2 modifications
- Admin layouts update to work with new Admin design.
- Language binding bugs clean up.
Version 2.0.2 (Maintenance) released on 28 May 2021, 1 modification
- Category description bug that removed HTML tags after save.
Version 2.0.1 (Maintenance) released on 16 Mar 2021, 1 modification
- Admin Meals list item search fix.
Version 2.0.0 (Major) released on 08 Feb 2021, 1 modification
- Joomla! 4.0 compatibility. Add-on will only work with FW Food Menu v4.0 or higher!
Version 1.3.0 (Minor) released on 13 Jan 2021, 2 modifications
- Support variations of the same language now like en-Gb, en-US.
- All original records will now be marked as records in the main language.
Version 1.2.0 (Minor) released on 24 Dec 2020, 1 modification
- Update to work with a new major version FW Food Menu 3.0.0
Version 1.1.0 (Minor) released on 17 Sep 2020, 5 modifications
- - Integration into new component to work in unified admin system with improved context help.
- - Updated language constants to match new concept.
- - Updated Admin design styles for layout consistency.
- - Hover options for Admin parameters explaining the need and options.
- - Fixed a bug that allowed searching translated meals and categories in Admin despite selected language.
Version 1.0.0 (Major) released on 28 Jul 2020, 1 modification
- Adds multilingual option to FW Food Menu meals and categories. Now you don't need any 3rd party solutions to have a multilingual menu on your website.
Adds a Language dropdown with a selection of active
Joomla!languages to set content for each language separately and make sure everything is translated for each meal, category, meal badge, etc. When
FWFM Multilingualis activated all FW Food Menu content by default is stored as a default
Joomla!Admin language. Other active languages need to be selected for translation.
Categories. Use category parameters to design unique style for a group of categories by setting parameters for parent gallery or any individual category.
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Categories
Filter panel contains fields, which users interact with to filter the data displayed
Language selection FWFM Multilingual add-on
A list of installed and published languages on your website available for translation.
Food and drinks meal items grouped in categories and shown with category settings on a front-end.
Admin Main Menu -> Components -> FW Food Menu -> Meals